1885 – TIRE CHANGER WITH TILTING COLUMN
Automatic tire changer with tilting column. Features • Designed for work with 10″–23″ steel rims and 10″–20″ aluminum alloy rims • Tilting column • Tw…
|Cable Free Version||Specification|
||13″ – 23″
|Max. wheel diamete
|Motor power||1.1 kW|
- Automatic tire changer with tilting column.
• Designed for work with 10″–23″ steel rims and 10″–20″ aluminum alloy rims
• Tilting column
• Two-speed turntable drive for 1885 3P version
• 4-jaw self-centering clamping unit
• Bead breaker with large rubber cover for careful work with rims and tires
• Precise positioning of mounting head towards the wheel in vertical and
• Tire inflation control pedal
• Air pressure gauge mounted on the tower.
– mounting lever;
– bead breaker blade;
– tower pole accessory shelf;
– filter – lubricator;
– control pressure gauge;
– kit of plastic protectors for jaws;
– grease box.
Includes 24 months warranty on parts on only.
QUESTION ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
SHARE! CHOOSE YOU PLATTFORM.
1860 – SEMI-AUTOMATIC TIRE CHANGER
TST40M – TWO POST LIFT WITH MECHANICAL SAFETY LOCKING
1887 IT – AUTOMATIC TIRE CHANGER
TST40E – AUTOMATIC TWO POST LIFT